NATIONAL ACT DATES 2020-21
|Test Date||Registration Deadline||Late Fee Period||Estimated Online Score Release|
|*Sept 12, 2020||Aug 7, 2020||Aug 21, 2020||Sept 22 – Oct 6, 2020|
|Oct 24, 2020||Sept 20, 2020||Oct 4, 2020||Nov 3 – Nov 17, 2020|
|*Dec 12, 2020||Nov 6, 2020||Nov 20, 2020||Dec 22, 2020 – Jan 5, 2021|
|Feb 6, 2021||Jan 8, 2021||Jan 15, 2021||Feb 16 – Mar 1, 2021|
|Apr 17, 2021||Mar 5, 2021||Mar 19, 2021||Apr 20 – May 4, 2021|
|June 12, 2021||May 7, 2021||May 21, 2021||June 22 – July 6, 2021|
|July 17, 2021||June 11, 2021||June 25, 2021||July 27 – Aug 10, 2021|
*These tests will be offered at InTech
Go to ACT.org to register. The ACT costs $46.00 (no writing) or $62.50 (with optional writing test) + $29.50 (if registered late).
Fee waivers available for 11th and 12th grade students. Contact Ms. Frehner for details.
The Residual ACT is exactly like the National ACT except that scores are valid only at the college or university where the test is actually taken. Residual ACTs taken at USU provide scores valid for USU purposes only. A student cannot take the ACT Residual at USU and use scores for other schools. Residual ACT scores are not valid for NCAA Clearinghouse purposes.
- Cost: $65.00
- Where: Administered at USU Testing Services, University Inn 115
- When: Wednesday mornings 8:30 a.m., by appointment only
- Register: register at www.registerblast.com/usu/exam
- Scores: Scores are available approximately 2 to 3 weeks after the test and will be emailed directly to the test candidate at the address he or she provided during the registration process
- ACT Residual may not be repeated (at USU or any other school) within 60 days.
- October is a “dead-month” for ACT Residual, and ACT does not allow the exam to be given during this month.
- Be aware that there may be occasional exceptions to the above appointment dates and times.
- Testing schedules often fill to capacity, so an advance appointment is required to ensure a seat. Walk-in testing is allowed but will not guarantee a spot